Monday, December 21, 2009

My Very Own Christmas Elf


Why I decided to do soooooo much for xmas this year escapes me sometimes, but I know that it will all be worth it on the day, and I certainly know my efforts are appreciated. I was pleasantly surprised this evening that the Boy Person was so keen to roll up sleeves and get crafty with me.
Tonight it was mostly Cracker duty, and I was well pleased to have someone else to assist with the fiddly bits. The tacky cracker kits that I used as a base needed to be disguised with some nice plain paper, so I glued and he cut. Would you look at that concentration!
Bless his little heart ♥





1 comment:

  1. Good to see J lending an elfing hand. ha ha. What a great day you're going to have. I'm sure the boys (including the xmas elf) will love it.xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read your comments. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails