Friday, December 18, 2009

A little rest and relaxation before the Xmas celebrations

This time last week I was a bit concerned about our decision to go away the weekend before Christmas, however after a busy week of shopping, wrapping, decorating (oh and the odd bit of work at the office...) I am definately ready for a bit of rest and relaxation. A couple of days of blobbing on the beach and drinking a cocktail or ten will be just the ticket before next weeks mad dash to the Christmas finish line! So lookout Rottnest, here I come....

I do hope she has moved from my spot by the time I arrive tomorrow morning.
Yep, it really is that blue over there...

Its always nice to see these friendly little guys....

Quokkas, very cute animals that look like miniature Kangaroos are found in great numbers on Rottnest Island, it is apparently one of the only places in the world that they live.

The Quokka Arms is another sight I shall be happy to see...

Mmmm... Only one more sleep to go. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read your comments. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails