Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A work in progress

I have made a few of these Union Jack cushions now, and each time the process gets a little more refined. One of these days i will actually write down the steps so i don't have to rely so much on my memory and Mr Quick Unpick!



I love hanging out in my 'play room', a sanctuary away from everything and everyone, just for me to be creative and make my own mess.... Speaking of mess, Is it just me or is mess perfectly OK if its yours? Anyone else who dares not clean up after themselves in my house is generally on the receiving end of at the very least a 'look' or at worst a complete bollocking, however if its my mess, i shall bloody well get around to cleaning it up when i am good and ready... Thats fair isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. I missed this section, there was a long drop (oooer that sounds a bit off) between last photo and the 'mess' text. Well you know my feelings on this subject, as chief cleaneruppers it is certainly fair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read your comments. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails