Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lush Treasures



















I was excited to discover a couple of fantastic places in Perth that sell loads of amazing mid 20th century furniture and collectables that I am now all inspired to start searching for my own treasures to collect (or sell on if I find enough!)
I fell in love with the colour and olde-worldliness of the painting above and had to have it as it was such a bargain, as well as the following lush lovelies that I picked up on a recent jaunt....

I found a pile of gorgeous 1950's hand embroidered linen table cloths at some markets in Fremantle, so sweet!

I love these little retro Italian espresso cups, however, as we don't really drink coffee at home I might have to find a new home for them.
  
There was something about these George Edwards prints that just made me want them! I am tempted to reframe and keep them myself, but perhaps only if I cant tempt anyone else with them.

And lastly there were these funky wee cups, I just adore the colour combination!


1 comment:

  1. You have found some goodies,obviously have the knack of sorting the gems from the not-so-hot items.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read your comments. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails