Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ikea Makeover

After somewhat of a disaster with an attempted repainting of a replica Queen Anne dressing table (paint stripper + apparently plastic moulded drawer fronts = disaster), I had to find a replacement immediately, because that's just how I roll (impatiently that is).

So a quick perusal of the Ikea website at lunchtime yesterday, a stroke of creative genius, a trip to Ikea, Bunnings then home later, meant that by late afternoon I had gone from seeing this online:

To creating this:



Check out the handy hair dryer compartment!!


The little stool was part of the Queen Anne set,, a lick of pain and a lovely new fabric makes it a great match if I do say so myself.

Photos: Aimee for Live Lush and Laugh

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read your comments. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails