Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm Baaaaack!


I have been somewhat distracted since our holiday to Bali last month and have some serious Blogland catching up to do!

Reason for the distraction? I am now Engaged! Yay!
Mr Person popped the big Q on our first night in Ubud, all very spontaneous, a surprise to both of us really, but it was the perfect moment and we are both over the moon.

So now there is a wedding to plan and many wedding blogs to visit! But I will try to keep up with the posts too. x

Image via Once Wed

1 comment:

  1. Oh you ARE coming back to blogland. I do understand in your newly Engaged state-of-mind it will be hard to hop off cloud nine for the everyday this n that. Congrats again my darlings. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read your comments. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails