Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My happy place

I have been home from work for the past couple of days with a frightful head cold, which really sucks for a few reasons…

1. Its is only my second week in the new job and let me tell you, it is very embarrassing having sickies so soon!

2. It was Melbourne Cup day yesterday, for which I had arranged time off work and paid for a fab event with friends. Alas, I was in no state.

3. It has been very warm and today is set to be a real hottie, but of course, our air con is broken. Hmm, a fever and the house is hot and stuffy. Oh Joy.

So, trying to think of a happy place to get out of my funk, I dug out some photos from our trip to the UK and Europe last year. And I think I have found the spot that I would most like to time travel back to right this very second….

The 'Stunning'…



The 'Relaxing'….



The 'Breathtaking'...



The 'Not too Hot'…



The 'Not too Cold'…(well it wasn't when we were there :)



The 'I want to share this place with someone special'...



'Lake Windermere, Cumbria, UK'

But instead… I am here, at home, with broken air conditioning. Poor me.

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post Aimee, sorry about your cold, I also had one last week, wierd eh! I like your little cup 'n saucer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee your holiday pics are fabulous, & the one you chose for your blog header is so perfect! Isn't Gypsy the most fab name for that boat! Hope all is going well with the new job & that you've sent that dreaded URTI packing quick smart.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read your comments. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails