Monday, November 30, 2009

Before and After - Telephone Table

I have been working on this for such a long time. Not because it was particularly time consuming, just because other 'more important' tasks always seem to get in the way.

Anyway, I am well pleased with the transformation of my little Telephone table. I picked it up at a sale at an antique store in Fremantle earlier in the year and it took me a while to decide on how to 'up cycle' it. I thought that a high gloss white paint with a bold print seat would be ideal and then after I found a fab old, black rotary dial telephone on ebay, i thought it would be great to stick to black and white.

Before:





During:





And after:




1 comment:

  1. I dont quite know how, but I missed this post. It didn't come up on my bloglist,which jumped from the previous one to your Christmas one. Anyway, I LOVE the table, the fabric looks stunning.!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read your comments. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails