Monday, September 6, 2010

Latest Buys

Do you remember I was harping on about wanting lots of lovely Iron furniture back around the time of my Birthday? (here)

Well, we finally picked up some simply DIVINE pieces on the weekend. I am yet to take delivery of these lovelies, but here are some sneaky iPhone pics I took in store at the wonderful Empire shop in Mt Lawley.

This fabulous old filing cabinet is huge and will be a delight to fill with all my little table items, candles, stationary, napery, cutlery, photos… and so on…

(Ooo, how did i miss that fabulous Mirror in the above pic? Hmmm…)

And then there is the long searched for 'perfect dining table'…


I love how the cabriole style of the leg bases completely transform this very industrial cold material into a rather classical looking design piece fit for even the most uppity of dinner parties.


We actually went out looking for a house, but having failed in that search we settled for things to put in one!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read your comments. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails